If you’re interested in Recovery Coaching, you can email Erin at Erin @ErinCoach.com
The path of recovery is a winding road. I think most of us have multiple addictions along with our primary. Below are some of the bullet points I talk about in the podcast about how I finally healed after over 15 years of struggle.
- Cutting out processed sugars of all kinds
- Even the fun sneaky ones
- Slowing down my nervous system through yoga, meditation.
- Correcting the proprioceptors in my stomach Aka going from bottomless pit to feeling the full sensation
- Weighing and measuring food
- Weighing and measuring myself
- Consistency and non comparing
- Noticing my wins